The Consulate General of the Republic of Panama in Hamburg is located on the Gänsemarkt, in the heart of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg - one of the largest shipping centers in Europe and the second largest city in Germany with the gateway to the North and Baltic Seas.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Panama in Hamburg is a Merchant Marine Consulate and represents the Panama Maritime Authority (AMP) in Germany.
Our Consular office is at your disposal in all matters related to:
- Ship Registration under the Panamanian flag
- Seafarer Licences
- Various Vessel's documents
- Visas: Stamped, Authorised and Tourist visas
- Application for Panamanian passport
- Authentications of documents
- Other services